Here's some good stuff to read from the last few weeks:
- Creating Content for Your Business Blog from PureBlogging: Blogging for your business is a topic we are passionate about here at Element Fusion. This article gives some good tips. Note that though they refer to using Wordpress for blogging, all of the suggestions they make can easily be accomplished on our own CMS systems as well.
- Free Chart and Graph Solutions from Tutorial Blog: If you're looking for some good and free graphing applications, this article has some great recommendations.
- 25 Beautiful, Minimalistic Website Designs - Part 2 from Vandelay Website Design: I love minimalism, and this is a nice roundup of some great designs.
- How to Leverage the Power of Social Media to Market Your Blog from NorthxEast: This is a nice follow up to our recent series on social media websites. Even though it's about marketing your "blog" I think the principles can apply to most any website.
- 10 Simple Productivity Tips for Bloggers from Daily Blog Tips: A lot of this is common sense, but it never hurts to be reminded. And, a lot of these tips can help with productivity in many areas of life, not just in blogging.
Posted on Wed, January 16, 2008
by Tim Wall